Thursday, August 11, 2011

August Scrapbook Class - Swing

During August, I'm featuring patterned papers in my classes because of the Buy 3, Get 1 FREE! Promotion. If you buy three packs of Designer Series Papers, you'll get the fourth pack FREE! The layout below is one we're making in this months' Scrapbook Class (spots still available).

Click HERE to go to my online store to see the papers you can choose from.

This layout is simple in design, but with all the patterned papers I think it could get too busy very quickly. This layout would work nicely with one 4x6 focal photo, or with a collage like I used. I punched some butterflies from various patterned papers, and also stamped some with the  Flight of the Butterfly and Butterfly Prints stamp sets. The lines for the journaling were stamped with the School Lines stamp, and I used a little Pear Pizazz stitched poly-twill ribbon as an accent. I love the Timeless Type Sizzlets for my scrapbook page titles.

No comments: