Monday, March 28, 2011

Three days left...

Only three days left to get your free stamps! Sale-a-Bration ends March 31st, and I'll be showcasing a card each day, using products you can get for free with a $60.00 purchase. This card uses Sweet Summer (perfect for colouring with the Blender Pen) as well as the Ice Cream Parlor DSP (also comes with cardstock stickers).

You can contact me by e-mail or phone if you'd like me to add your order to my group order going in Thursday afternoon, or you can order online directly on my website: http://www.lizgoldhawk.stampinup.net/

Stamps: Sweet Summer, Curly Cute
Inks: Rose Red, So Saffron, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Small Note Cards
Other: Blender Pen, Ice Cream Parlor DSP, Brights Brads, Basic Rhinestone, Basic Pearl

1 comment:

Totallyawake4-life said...

What a fun card Liz ... gotta love the many blessings of blog hopping - inspires your card making and lengthens your wish list ... this set is much cuter 'being used' than in the catty and the more I see it used the more I think I might need to get it!