Monday, February 7, 2011

Mini Monday - Eat Chocolate!

On Mini Mondays, I share a project created with products from the current mini catalogue.

Today's card was inspired by a card sketch on Stampin' Connection created by Amanda Corbet... and I used quite a few goodies from the Occasions Mini, so it's perfect to share today. The Eat Chocolate stamp set spoke to me as soon as I saw it... apparantly I not only crave chocolate, but I crave stamp sets that showcase chocolate! I used one stamp in the set to create my background, and another is the focal image and sentiment. I also used Melon Mambo PomPom trim as an accent. I'm so glad that the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch has been fixed and is now available to order again. The Decorative Label punch and Tasteful Trim die from the Holiday Mini are still available to purchase (although the punch is backordered right now).

Stamps: Eat Chocolate
Inks: Regal Rose, Early Expresso
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo (distressed and then separated to get the suede-like finish), Very Vanilla, Early Expresso, Pink Pirouette
Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, Decorative Label
Other: Melon Mambo pompom trim, First Edition DSP, Tasteful Trim Big Shot die

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz love this card... I still don't have that set but it sure is growing on me to BUY...e

Eat Chocolate