I'm back with a card using one of my favourite stamps... Dasher! Dasher looks great embossed or with a little Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the antlers. Because it's a single stamp, you can use any other Christmas stamp sets you have to finish the card.
- Stamp the Kraft card front with a swirl stamp from the Priceless stamp set and Sahara Sand ink.
- Stamp 'Merry Christmas' from Four the Holidays with Rich Razzleberry ink at the bottom of the card.
- Stamp 'Dasher' on the Very Vanilla cardstock with Chocolate Chip ink.
- Trace the antlers with Two-Way glue and shake Dazzling Diamonds glitter over them.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla cardstock onto Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
- Punch a Curly Label from Old Olive cardstock. Fold the label in half and put it around the edge of the Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Use a little adhesive to keep in place.
- Fold the Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon and attach to the Curly Label with a staple.
- Adhere the stamped Dasher Panel onto the card front.
Dasher Stamp - item #116816
Four the Holidays - item #116921
Priceless stamp set - item #115052
Kraft cardstock - item #102125
Rich Razzleberry cardstock - item #115316
Old Olive cardstock - item #100702
Very Vanilla cardstock - item #101650
Rich Razzleberry Classic ink pad - item #115658
Sahara Sand Classic ink pad - item #105208
Chocolate Chip Classic ink pad - item #100908
Two-Way Glue - item #100425
Dazzling Diamonds glitter - item #102023
Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon - item #115613