Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last Chance - Note of Thanks


I really liked having the 'under $12' page at the back of this catalogue... there were some fun, affordable stamps and note card sets. I think the note card sets were a fantastic value, and really liked playing with them. The ones in the Spring/Summer 2009 catalogue are only available until June 30th, but don't worry... there's still time to get them!
I used the Note of Thanks (Last Chance! #116209) kit for this one... I love that it includes the Chocolate Chip Stampin' Spot (my favourite colour), two stamps and little note cards. For this card, I added the Whisper White Note cards, a scrap of Pink Pirouette cardstock (Last Chance), Pink Pirouette inkpad (Last Chance) and the Central Park stamp set. This is definitely a Clean and Simple card, but I like it a lot!

2 comments:

Anne Krashel said...

Awesome cards liz. Love the Cute & Curly one.

Melissa Sauls said...

Whoa Liz I just adore this clean and simple card. Love the colors too!