Friday, May 29, 2009

Sketch #59

I'll apologize to Colleen now for the pink/red combo... if you don't look, I'll forgive you! ;)

I created a 12x12 two photo sketch this week:
I decided to make a card based on the sketch:

and as a special bonus this week, check out the MSS blog to see a fantastic layout Leigh created based on the sketch! Link me up if you create something based on the sketch!

supplies (all SU!): Cardstock (Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red), Designer Series Paper (Urban Garden, Candy Lane), Stamps (Oval All, Central Park), Punches (Large Oval, Scallop Oval), Inks (VersaMark, Ruby Red Craft ink), Clear embossing powder, Black Embossing Powder

4 comments:

Colleen said...

ROFL!! You crack me up! If only I had a switch to change my monitor to black & white real quickly. LOL.

The card is lovely and I love the sketch. And you are just a gem. Thanks for the giggle (I'm thinking you may have heard me even across all these miles because it was pretty loud when I read your post).

Carrie said...

Love the sketch and card. and LOL for the shoutout to Colleen :)

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Wow! I can't believe you make all these sketches! They are awesome! I love how you transferred it to a card - and the pink/red combo is okay. It's just got the rasberry tart idea to it.

Tracy said...

I love your sketches! If ever I get around to scrapbooking, I'm definitely following your example. :)