Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One week left for Sale-a-Bration!

(click image to enlarge)

If you would like any of these stamps (four to choose from), paper pack or ribbon bundle for FREE you have one week left before they're gone forever! If you're Canadian, you can go to my website, click Shop Now and order $60 worth of Stampin' Up! products. They you'll get to choose your free Sale-a-Bration product!!! Your stamping or scrapbooking goodies will be shipped right to your door! Sale-a-Bration ends March 31st, so if you want freebies, get your order in before then.

Here are some cards I've made using the Sale-a-Bration freebies... this one (a CASE of a card in the SAB mini) uses Polka Dot punches and Delicate Dots paper. I used the Poppin' Pastels technique to create the soft background and coloured the stamped images with Stampin' Pastels and cotton swabs. The sentiment is from Fresh Cuts stamp set. This set is fun because all of the images co-ordinate with a punch (I used the 1 1/4" circle punch, 5 petal flower punch and the Scallop Circle punch)


This one is a CASE of Maryalsostamps' card and uses FOUR Sale-a-Bration Freebies! Delicate Dots paper, Botanical Blooms stamp set, Congrats stamp set and the Certainly Celery poly-twill ribbon from the Ribbon bundle. I also used my Big Shot Tope Note die and the Poppin' Pastels technique again. This was one of the cards we did Sunday night for my Technique Club. I showcased four techniques using the Stampin' Pastels...

1 comment:

Anne Krashel said...

Beautiful cards girl!