Friday, January 23, 2009

Sketch #42

I've been working nights this week, and it has pretty much eliminated my creative time. I'm so thankful this is not my regular shift...

I don't have a layout for the sketch yet, but here's the sketch:

edited to add my card and layout!

supplies (all SU!): Cardstock (Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Kraft); inks (Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip); Stamps (Polka Dot Punches, Contempo Alphabet, Fresh Cuts); Punches (5-point flower, Scallop border); Bella Rose DSP; Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker


supplies (all SU!): Cardstock (Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, vellum); Stamps (Sweet Stems, A Little Birthday Cheer); Sweetest Stem Embosslit, Inks (Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss), Bella Rose DSP

6 comments:

shannon said...

yay! gonna use it tonight! ;o)

Carrie said...

Great sketch!

Melissa Sauls said...

Awesome sketch! Hope your schedule gets better.

thescrapmaster said...

Great card and layout. I love the torn edges on the card.

~Samantha

Holly VanDyne said...

Wow Liz! The layout and card are both fabulous! :)

Unknown said...

Did you get the Big Shot?! I love that little embossing die you put on that last card! I just got the texture plates and LOVE THEM!