Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another late DT post...







I've given some peeks at the layouts I've created with this kit in my last two sketch challenges, but this is my official "MSS Red Star - October" summary... This kit is called "Into the Woods" and it's full of the trendy tree goodies: Luxe, Pink Paislee, October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket (Mr. Campy), Dream Street and 7 Gypsies papers; a fun leaf stamp; chipboard flourishes and label holders, AC puffy thickers, some ribbon and acrylic birds are among the mix of products...



Here's what I created:









You can see the rest of the DT layouts in the MSS Red Star Kit gallery!

11 comments:

fishlips said...

Wow your pages are wonderful and so are the papers wow oh wow, your pages make me want to run out and buy into the woods kit for myself,,,Thanks for sharling...

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty pages. I agree with fishlips, it makes you want to go out and buy this set.

Heather

Anne Krashel said...

Great layouts Liz. My s6 club love your sketches. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Very nice layouts!

You are all making me wish I had more time to scrap!

Amy J said...

I'm loving it! I really like seeing ideas outside of SU as some of it just starts looking the same! I see some casing in my future!

Amy J

Carrie said...

I really like your blog. All the sketches are great! I'm going to link you to my blog. Would it be all right if I issue some challenges to my group of ladies using your sketches?

gale said...

What a great kit! Those stitches look painful!

Naomi said...

Love this kit! You are a phenomenal scrapper. Poor thing with those stitches, they do look painful! At 27 I have never had any yet (except child birth related, we won't go there...lol!), and looking at this, I hope I never need any! Great pages. You amaze me.

Unknown said...

Love your designs with this kit, Liz!!

Heather said...

WOW!! You are so talented! I love every one of these layouts!

Dawn said...

Your pages are just amazing!You have a great eye for making the layouts really stand out! Fantastic!