Thursday, May 15, 2008

May DT stuff

The May kit at BYOM is bursting with colour! I love these Frenzy papers from WeRMemory Keepers, and they go so well with the Scenic Route arrows, Doodlebug buttons and Bazzill Edges. I love the texture on the Bazzill chipboard letters too. I made my first acrylic album using the Fancy Pants Bracket Album, and spent quite a bit of time on it, but I'm thrilled with the way it turned out! To see all of it, check my Blog Gallery. You can see everything the BYOM design team created here




















The May Red Star Kit was a lot of fun to work with. Scenic Route might be one of my favourites, and this kit has it mixed with Basic Grey! Add some Bazzill edges, yummy American Crafts ribbon, chipboard accent thickers, Basic Grey rub-ons and glazed brads, and some Scenic Route labels and chipboard people, and you've got another great kit! Marcy designed the journaling stamp (you can see it best in "Zipline" and it's another great one! You can see what the rest of the DT did with the kit here. Always lots of inspiration!


*puppy trim was inspired by a sketch by Asa Bergstrand*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love love all the scrappy stuff in this post! Your acrylic album kicks some major bootay!

Laura Vigliarolo said...

I agree with Kelly.