Tuesday, December 4, 2007

December DT layouts

Long time no update... this work thing really takes up a lot of my free time! I know I say this every month, but I had two fabulous kits to work with again.
My Scrap Shoppe's December kit is Cool and Crisp... a great mix of papers--My Mind's Eye, Love, Elsie, 7 Gypsies, Deja Views, Creative Imaginations & We R Memory Keepers (I don't know how Marcy does it every month... so many manufacturer's and it all works so well together). Fun embellishments too... Fancy Pants felt, 7 Gypsies clips and rub-ons, AC felt thickers, and some really cool Maya Road ricrac to start the list off. Check my link for a complete list. I still have some things in the works with this kit, but here's what I have done so far...




Fall Hike is a lift of a layout by Jennifer Pebbles, the guest designer at MSS this month. You can see what Jennifer did with the December kit here. Click here to see what the MSS girls did with the kit...







A fun kit this month at Bring your own Memories too! I loved working with the KI Pop Culture papers and softies (no surprise... lol). Carmen and Krystn did a great job matching up some embellishments from Maya Road, Heidi Swapp and Queen & Co too. After helping sort and separate some of the embellishments this month, I have a new appreciation for how much work they put into this kit. Here's what I've done so far:


You can see what the rest of the design team did here.

4 comments:

Brandy said...

You aren't kidding about My Scrap Shoppe, what awesome combos. You know I am in heaven with everything from BYOM this month...love what you did with all of it!

Heather said...

awesome layouts Liz!! Really love the hike layout!

Anne Krashel said...

Awesome layouts Liz. I've still yet to buy my first kit, don't know what I'm so scared of.

Kache said...

All very cool!