Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Back to Work...

I've been looking for something part-time since Morgan started grade one in September, but was pretty picky about what I wanted to do. I want to be able to drop off and pick up the kids from school, and be home on the weekends, and that can be hard to find. But I did, and I start next week... not sure how many shifts I'll get, but even two or three is good for now. Morgan doesn't really eat when she stays at school for lunch, so that's a concern, but I'm hoping it will be okay if she can come home a couple days too.

In other news, I'm trying to sell some of my journaling tags at the LSS! I designed these to work with a few of the Christmas lines that are new this year (BG Figgy Pudding, Making Memories, AL's It's a Rhonna Christmas) so I'm hoping they'll sell and then I'll try a couple other designs/colours. We're going to try selling them for $1.99... so we'll see how it goes. I'd love to know what you think of them...

7 comments:

Tam said...

Love the tags!! So can Marcy sell some too? I'd love some!

Anonymous said...

I just purchased some Figgy Pudding! Can a boom boom girl buy them??!! These rock Liz!

Congrats on the new job too :)

Carrie

shannon said...

i think they are fabulous. do you ship international? ;o)

Brandy said...

i love your journaling spots, i hope they are a big hit!

Anne Krashel said...

I agree, VERY cool tags. I love 'em. Are they cardstock?

Kache said...

I hope the new job goes well this week!

I really like the journaling spots, very cute!

Laura Vigliarolo said...

I'm sure the tags are wonderful but I can't see them :( Good luck with the job.