Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stampin' Up! Border & Corner Punch how-to video

I absolutely love these new co-ordinating punches from Stampin' Up! and I'm so happy that Bonnie (one of the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator training team) has shown us how to use them together. They can be a little tricky to figure out, but they looks so good together with a little practice. On this card below--inspired by a card made by Wendy Weixler--I made the Rich Razzleberry frame by using the Scallop Trim Corner punch and Scallop Trim Border punch (free during Sale-a-Bration!!!)


So if you're interested in these punches and using them together, I highly recommend watching this video!


Supplies for my card (all SU!): Stamps (Fifth Avenue Floral); Cardstock (Bermuda Bay, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry); Ink (VersaMark); Punches (Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Border, Scallop Trim Corner); Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder; White Stampin' Emboss powder; White Taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Thanks for posting this video!! I got both of the scallop ones at my last stamp club and couldn't figure out the corners.